Call for Case Studies
Global eCollaboration Competition (GeCCo), an annual IPMA Young Crew international project, is a virtual case study competition for young project management professionals and students. After four consecutive years of success, GeCCo is being recognized more and more worldwide. Considering project-based organizations are important stakeholders within IPMA network, it would be an honor to invite organizations to join the project as a case study provider. Selected case study will be used for the live competition globally on November 12-13. We believe this cooperation will not only benefit GeCCo in term of professionalism but it is also a great advantage for sponsoring entity.
The aims of the case study is to:
- Give participants an opportunity to gain insight into unique challenges in managing projects and exercise their skills and knowledge in a “real world” case;
- Develop innovative solutions through the efforts of the globally dispersed multi-cultural teams.
Benefits of Case Study Provider:
- Employer branding opportunities through:
- GeCCo media channels;
- International promotion on GeCCo website, in publications and IPMA YC newsletters;
- Brand awareness and engagement throughout 24-hour connection with the case study;
- Enrichment of talent pool of future employees.
- Different problem-solving perspective with international professional jury feedback that includes:
- Professional case solutions from young project managers that will provide your organization with different perspectives to problem solving;
- Opportunity to review jury’s feedback on case solution developed by international teams.
- Promote your organization by providing keynote speaker from your organization during GeCCo live event;
- Opportunity for further cooperation.
General expectations for the case study
- Set the scene and provide the evidence for the case;
- Describe the case itself;
- Describe particular problems/challenges and discuss their potential implications;
- Focus on several points that are needed to be addressed;
- Provide case questions for participants to answer;
- Be of 2,500-3,000 words (approximately five to six pages).
|How to submit:||Please kindly send the case to GeCCo Case Study Manager at email@example.com|
|Language:||Case studies should be submitted in English|
If you need additional information or assistance as you prepare the case study, please contact Kim Duong at firstname.lastname@example.org
GeCCo 2018/2019 LIVE EVENT
The application for individuals has now opened! JOIN the GeCCo 2018/2019!
GeCCo 2018/2019 edition is calling! The registration for YCs is now open!
GeCCo 2018/2019 is about to kickoff!
Winners of the GeCCo 2017 announced
GeCCo 2017 LIVE EVENT
Applications for participants of the GeCCo 2017 are now open
GeCCo 2017 Edition launched. Call for Young Crews to join
Winners of the GeCCo 2016 announced
Participate in GeCCo Academy Webinar
Call for Case Studies
Participate in GeCCo 2016! Registration for individual participants is open.
Call for Young Crews - Join GeCCo 2016
Project Core Team announced
Become GeCCo Core Team member
The 4th edition of GeCCo breaks all records
GeCCo 2015 - Numbers & Facts
IPMA YC Newsletter - October issue
PM World Journal published story about GeCCo
IPMA Blog announced Global eCollaboration Competition
Call for participation for YCs/Countries is open!
Call for case studies is open!