WHAT IS GLOBAL PM DAYS
Global PM Days is a 2-day online conference on project management bringing together the world’s top keynote speakers from the project profession. It is organized by IPMA Young Crew in close collaboration with national Young Crews to spread best practices while connecting experts to individuals that want to advance their competences to the next level.
It’s a conference that:
- is held twice a year in online format
- is streamed live with video recordings available for later viewing
- brings together 500+ attendees from 50+ countries
The focus of the conference is on the people competences of IPMA ICB®, the IPMA Competence Baseline, and topics related to them.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND AND WHY
The conference is addressed and open to everyone interested in developing personal and social competences required to successfully participate in or lead projects.
Aiming at developing these competences, keynote speakers share their knowledge and experience in different aspects of the competence chosen as a conference umbrella topic. In addition to insightful keynotes and a vivid panel discussion, the event offers a possibility to interact and network – in an online format.
The recordings become available after each session and are there for later viewing.
WHAT TO EXPECT
Global PM Days is an opportunity to:
- Get first-hand experience and knowledge from world’s leading experts
- Participate in fruitful discussions around hot topics
- Network within the community of like-minded people
- Visit virtual stands of conference partners and sponsors
- Have access to recordings for a later viewing
- Receive digital proof of participation and 10 CPD for IPMA certification
HOW TO JOIN
To join the conference, select the ticket that best suits your needs. Discover ticket options and their prices here.
By joining the conference, you not only invest in learning but also support the global response to COVID-19: 1 euro per sold ticket will be donated to mitigate the socio-economic impact of the pandemic.
Become part of a truly global project management event!