Global PM Days is a 2-day online conference on project management that brings together world-class speakers to spread and share knowledge and expertise by connecting experts to individuals. The conference is organized by IPMA Young Crew to support the growth of young project managers and students by boosting their personal and interpersonal competences.
It provides an opportunity to learn from the world’s leading experts and connect with like-minded individuals while ensuring easy and flexible access at an affordable price point.
The focus of the conference is on the people competences of IPMA ICB®, the IPMA Individual Competence Baseline, and topics related to them.
It’s a conference that:
- is held twice a year in an online format
- is streamed live with video recordings available for later viewing
- brings together 500+ attendees from 50+ countries
WHO SHOULD ATTEND AND WHY
The conference is addressed and open to everyone interested in developing personal and interpersonal competences required to successfully participate in or lead projects.
Aiming at developing these competences, keynote speakers share their knowledge and experience in different aspects of the competence chosen as a conference umbrella topic. In addition to insightful keynotes and a vivid panel discussion, the event offers a possibility to interact and network – in an online format.
The recordings become available after each session and are there for later viewing.
WHAT TO EXPECT
Global PM Days is an opportunity to:
- Get first-hand experience and knowledge from the world’s leading experts
- Participate in fruitful discussions around hot topics
- Network within the community of like-minded people
- Visit virtual stands of conference partners and sponsors
- Have access to recordings for a later viewing
- Receive digital proof of participation and 10 CPDs for IPMA (re)certification
HOW TO JOIN
To join the conference, select the ticket that best suits your needs. Discover ticket options and their prices here.
By joining the conference, you not only invest in your professional development but support the global response to the pandemic: 1 euro per sold ticket will be donated to Children International to help children in poverty keep learning.
Become part of a truly global project management event!