Global PM Days conference is a 2-day online event on project management with the focus on the people competences of IPMA ICB®, the IPMA Individual Competence Baseline, and topics related to them. It is organized by IPMA Young Crew to support the growth of young project managers and students by boosting their personal and interpersonal competences.
The conference provides an opportunity for those who are ready to grow to learn from the world’s leading experts and connect with like-minded individuals while ensuring easy and flexible access to the knowledge and expertise at an affordable price point.
It’s a conference that:
- is held twice a year in an interactive online format
- is streamed live with video recordings available for later viewing
- brings together 500+ attendees from 50+ countries
Dates: May 28-29, 2022
Saturday, May 28: 10:00 am – 6:00 pm UTC
Sunday, May 29: 10:00 am – 6:00 pm UTC
Negotiation is a process where two or more parties with different needs and goals discuss an issue to find a mutually acceptable solution. In business, negotiation skills are important in both informal day-to-day interactions and formal transactions such as negotiating conditions of sale, lease, service delivery, and other legal contracts.
The keynotes will be focused on the important skills and knowledge around negotiation:
- Negotiation theories, techniques and tactics
- Phases in negotiations
- Analysis of cultural aspects and tactics
- Identification of the desired outcomes
- Establishing and maintaining the trust and positive working relationships
WHO SHOULD ATTEND AND WHAT TO EXPECT
The target audience of the conference is young project management professionals and students of project management and related studies. But it’s addressed and open to everyone who is interested in the topic.
The event is an opportunity to advance personal and interpersonal competences required to successfully lead or participate in projects on a higher level! Aiming at developing these competences, keynote speakers share their knowledge and experience in different aspects of the competence chosen as a conference umbrella topic.
It’s and opportunity to:
- Get first-hand experience and knowledge from leading international experts
- Participate in discussions centered around trendy topics
- Network with like-minded individuals from all over the globe
- Have access to recordings for a later viewing with Exclusie or Combo pass
- Receive digital proof of participation and 10 CPDs for IPMA (re)certification
- Get valuable goodies from the conference speakers, partners and sponsors
HOW TO JOIN
To join the conference, select the ticket that best suits your needs. Discover ticket options and their prices here.
By joining the conference, you are not only investing in your professional development but also making a positive impact on the environment. In partnership with One Tree Planted, a non-profit organization focused on global reforestation, the project helps the environment by planting trees around the world. Thanks to this cooperation 500+ trees will be planted – one tree on behalf of each participant of the conference.
Become part of a truly global project management event from the comfort of your home or office!!
“Thank you to the team organizing it, excellent work!”
“Kudos to the team that made this event happen. To the moderators and speakers. You’ve been terrific! Until next time.”
“The whole event seems to have gone very well and I’m impressed with the arrangements and platform that were put in place. Thanks to you and your team for a job very well done!”
“The conference was very interesting and I got lots of new information. Thank you for this opportunity. I am very much satisfied. Good luck.”
“Wow. Everything went well. It was a great event and opportunity for everyone to know each other and network. Exposure is the price for exploit. Thank you for Global PM Days Team Organizers.”