Unshakeable Confidence – A Professional Mindset
Saturday, November 27 at 2:15 pm – 2:50 pm CET
“Life is not easy for any of us. But what of that? We must have perseverance and above all confidence in ourselves. We must believe that we are gifted for something and that this thing must be attained.” - Marie Curie
This workshop is all about understanding and surpassing your own mental limitations to unleash the power of confidence within you.
Confidence is keystone for career success and satisfaction in both your professional and personal life. Whether you are selling your ideas, making a presentation, giving job interviews, negotiating for a deal, responding to criticism, working as part of a team, interacting with co-workers or clients, applying for a promotion, or a myriad of other everyday activities, you will achieve more — faster — if you have self-confidence.
This talk explores the positive impact of self confidence in your career and personal life. It will help you identify the sources of low self-confidence and develop new skills to increase your self confidence in order to increase your effectiveness and comfort in various areas of your life.
Prof. Shilpa Vohra has an impressive career profile:
- Promoter director of Narind Finvest Pvt. Ltd. with 24+ years of work experience in the field of finance
- Corporate trainer in the area of soft skills with extensive experience in executing customized programs.16 years teaching experience in academia across top notch B Schools.
- Content/Training material/Course material development on Effective Communication Skills, Spoken English program and Participative teaching programs.
- Getting MBA Students “Job Ready” through placement sensitization programs
- Trained over 3000 professionals in various soft skills and communication skills program, across all levels of Management with AXIS Bank, ACC, Arvind Mills to name a few in areas of Presentation Skills, Written Business Communication, Conflict Management, Stress Management, Analysis of Communication Styles, Assertive Behavior, Business Etiquette, Team Building and Nonverbal Communication
- Conducted more than 50 Online Training programs in the area of self awareness, confidence building, professional grooming for over 2000 budding professionals
- Has appeared as an area expert on various Blogs, radio interviews and newspaper articles
- Associated with NGO’s like Teach India and Sadhana Kendra School Domet Dehradun for Teacher training programs & Spoken English programs
- Successfully conducted General Management & Communication Skill workshops for CA students thru NMITD
- Author of “You are Hired –Resume se Interview Tak” by V&S publishers book launched by ITM group of colleges Nov 2011
- Faculty with leading colleges like MET, TGBS, TIMSR, NMIMS, IBS, Durgadevi Saraf, Amity Global Business School, AIMRS, ITM Executive Program & many more
- Equipped with Masters’ degree in Management, M.S. in Psychological Counselling, M.Phil. in management, BSc. Statistics, NLP, graphology & basic metaphor therapy