Unleash your value – conquer an international award in 2020!
We are looking forward to recognizing the value of young rising talents in project management competence, regardless of the scale, complexity or type of projects. This Award aims also to motivate young professional project managers around the world. These honorees have demonstrated invaluable impact to both their profession and their companies, and are on the fast track to becoming influential project leaders on an international scale.
The Award recognizes those individuals who most effectively demonstrate their project management competence. The assessment focuses on the qualities of the individual, not on the project itself.
- The application is open for project managers aged between 18 to 35 at the time of applying;
- Must have worked or are currently working on a project for cumulative period of one year;
- Both IPMA members and non-members of IPMA;
- If the IPMA Member Association or Regional Organization runs a national award program, applicants are initially entered and assessed at national/regional levels for local awards. The three winners of local awards are forwarded to IPMA for inclusion in the global awards program and therefore represent the achievements of their fellow (national) project managers on a global arena;
- Applicants are assessed on written submissions against standardized assessment criteria based upon the ICB (Individual Competence Baseline) at both national and international levels.
The three finalists of the international award receive a financial sponsorship package that includes:
- Pre-paid ticket to attend this year’s IPMA Global Young Crew Workshop (GYCW) and IPMA World Congress, in Russia;
- Entry to IPMA Awards Winners Club;
- Travel and accommodation costs.
The IPMA Young Project Manager of the Year award is awarded during the Young Crew Gala Ceremony at the GYCW and at the IPMA World Congress Gala.
To apply to the Young Project Manager of the Year Award, there is an application fee of 150€ per applicant.